Steel Wolves
Steel Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Wolves

South Wales Based Airsoft Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green PLCE belt order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
castor

castor

Green PLCE belt order Empty
PostSubject: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 pm

One green PLCE belt order purchased, thanks for fiding it Daz.
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Huzzah ! Funnily enuf on Sunday Me and Daz were discussing how much we'd forgot how good belt order was to use , am quite enjoying ditching the plate carrier and going 'simple' kit again ! (Think Daz is aswell )
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, have set up 3 sets of belt kit perfectly now

MTP

Auscam

Olive Drab

Ready to rock.

Will keep plate carrier and use I'm conjunction with belt kit as protection.....
Back to top Go down
https://steelwolves.forumotion.co.uk
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 pm

MTP, OD and DPM for me Smile Love belt order its so practical especially in the summer when I sweat like a pig!
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Is funny the way this whole thing is evolving , when I first started S'ofting way back in the distant past I SO did not want any thing to do with what I'd used in the army . I when't multicam and plate carriers for that very reason as I'd never seen it or used them before , then MC became 'main stream' (plus the army had developed MTP , and PC's were issued as standard) so I then started moving on to more exotic camo patterns ; ABU/ruievalk/norwegian/etc . Now nearly 10yrs later here I am running around the countryside wearing Dpm and belt order again !
Funny thing is though most players nower days probably haven't a clue what the loadout is !
But back on topic (eventually !) yes I had also forgotten just how good beltorder was to scurmish in , and I'm loving it ! cheers

Until the next flavor comes along of coarse ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:40 am

I echo those words
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:34 pm

This old school fixation is geting out of hand , was looking for pouches , came across a Golok for £17.95 delivered , so I bought it ! Shocked
Need to make a foam repro now to go on the belt order ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:02 pm

Maybe Daz can make one with his suspect molding kit Wink
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:08 pm

castor wrote:
Maybe Daz can make one with his suspect molding kit Wink
Nah it's ok thanks don't realy want an electric pink chopper on my belt order ! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:21 pm

what's wrong with carrying a phallus???

I had my Golock taken of me by the feds - apparently you don't need one when deploying to the desert..............
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Daz wrote:
what's wrong with carrying a phallus???

I had my Golock taken of me by the feds - apparently you don't need one when deploying to the desert..............
And I bet they said "you can't take it on board , it's an offensive weapon " whilst your also carrying your SA80 ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:56 pm

funny 'nuff
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Happened to me , getting ready to board the plane to Saudi and the mover says "you can't take that knife (sheath knife on my belt order) on board the plane it's an offensive weapon" mean while I have my stash bag in one hand and SMG in the other ! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green PLCE belt order   Green PLCE belt order Empty

Back to top Go down

Green PLCE belt order
Page 1 of 1