Steel Wolves
Steel Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Wolves

South Wales Based Airsoft Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am soooo weak !

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:27 am

As title says , to go with the old school DPM !

I am soooo weak !  T0tc15
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Mp5's all Round! That's 6/9mm rounds that is! Very Happy Make?
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 pm

ICS ! Had a quick blat out the garden with it , good range , nice rate of fire on a 1300 7.4v lipo 'feels' good and solid so first impression very happy indeed !
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Is it the quick spring change version like mine?
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Haven't a scooby ! Its definitely third hand (had it from prophet on ukaz , he had it in a 'trade package')  looks like its been used but not abused and he said he crono'ed it at 315fps on .2s so I'm more than happy with that fps !
So like i said I'm well happy so far ! Wink
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Pull the rear body pin, and fold the body up and forward. See if the upper with the spring in it is a separate piece.
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Will do when i get the chance . Could be a while though , have to do it when I've got the house to my self  seeing as her indoors knows nothing about it ! Did say i was weak ! Embarassed

Last edited by Druid on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 pm

The force is weak in this one! Heavy breathing,( that's Mrs D standing behind you with the frying pan! Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:37 pm

One good thing though is it was £110 all in for the gun 3 hi-caps and the P&P so i was happy with that !
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:46 pm

You should live to see another day then...............
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Was sorting out the box it came in for re-cycling and I found a reciever RIS mount in it ! PM'ed Prophet about it , it was a spare he had lying about so he chucked it in gratis ! What a nice bloke !
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 am

When I decided to get the MP5 I had thought I wasn't going to put any thing on it but Tried it with the ris mount and an old 552 sight on it , dam it looks good AND still looking old school ! cheers
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:02 am

Mp5....... So handy and easy to move! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:44 pm

We need more weak willed people in the Steel Wolves, thinking about it all of are game for a bargain Smile
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 am

Yup ! Price sold it for me ! Was eyeing up a couple on different sales threads but when he dropped the price I thought "f**ki it worth a punt !" And as I've said very happy so far so roll on 27th to give it a go !
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Thats you and Bear using MP5 now I wonder who will be next Wink
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Well put it this way there WILL be a third one there ! And it WONT be Nat Wink
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:05 pm

lol Daz strikes again... Right where can I get one.
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:21 pm

There's a really good deal on the mong at the mo , MP5 A4 plus a couple of mags and lipo for £110 plus P&P !
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:05 am

Mmmm, so what goes with an Mp5, ....I know, a Die Hard crooks or John McLean load out!
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:04 am

Well I definitely haven't got the flowing locks of the European bad guys ! Neutral so looks I need to loose some more weight and go for the sweaty vest look (but only in the summer Wink ) then !
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:09 am

Nah, got to be for the depths of Winter! Rain and sleet lashing down in Portishead, and there you are in a white vest.......worth a picture definetly! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:34 am

Up ya bum you furry git ! Laughing
Could be tempted for a 'die hard 2' big warm coat and and icicles ! Wink
Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Strap you to an ejection seat and push the red button? I can see a game revolving around that.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am soooo weak !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo weak !    I am soooo weak !  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am soooo weak !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next