Steel Wolves
Steel Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Wolves

South Wales Based Airsoft Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My baby came home !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Druid

Druid

My baby came home !  Empty
PostSubject: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:00 pm

As titled says I have my TM M14 back !
Sold it to Owen a couple of yrs ago to finance a recoil then he sold it to stodgey , luckily for me he didn't use it much so it still works (well poor old Ben does have a death touch for AEGs !) any hoo after buying the AGM off Stevens house of tacticool crap , and using it last wk at Cribbs , I think Steve can confirm I did have a rather large grin on my mush whilst using it ! SO. I decided to see if I could get my old TM back of off Owen as I thought but turned out I needed to negotiatiate with mr stodgey ! After a bit of dodgy dealing I swapped a G&G L85 and a couple of hi-caps for it ! Huzzah ! cheers
Only thing is I'm starting to see a pattern forming of it starts out cheap then rapidly goes down the shitter cost wise !
Guns swapped ? Check !
Plenty of mags ?  Check !
Decide how it's going too look ? Check !
Have decided seeing as Nat has the black tacticool Socom and the AGM is all BHD'ed I'd go old school with it , as its in a sort of BHD camo I thought " I know what re-paint wood effect like my FAL ! Keep it nice and simple no scopes or any such frippery, sorted !
Then I spoke too a git who shall remain nameless STEVEN ! And he says "great idea but have you seen Airsoft Scotland ? they do real wood stocks for not too bad a price ?" AND I'm sure you all know where this has ended ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Your going to be broke but on the other hand It's going to look awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:43 pm

I will be broke but broke with style ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 7:47 pm

And arms like Popeye with the weight!
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Meh ! No scenes no feeling !
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:30 am

Just to add some more to the bill, Delta used 1911 .45's!......customised! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:11 am

Customised you say ?
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:17 am

I have the WE 1911A1 , the bog standard US army issue pistol that was being phased out and replaced by the Beretta M9 at that time .
BUT mine has the commander slide on it which has adjustable rear sights , so it's non standard ergo its CUSTOM !affraid  
In ya face you furry little pot stirring git !  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:48 am

Ah, but have you got the left handed hydro screwspanner that all Delta carried. Load outs not finished till you get one! Only available from The Bears Cave Armoury, and to you Sir, the very reasonable price of £22 squidillion, or free to a very good mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 11:49 am

Yuk ah yuk ah yuk !
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Wood stock arrived and fitted ! Took a 'wee' while to sort , bit of sanding here and bit of trimming there but all sorted ! Not sure if I'm going to leave this colour (American oak) or darken it , have checked and they were issued this Pale so will 'mull it over' and decide later !

My baby came home !  2lnve45
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:45 pm

I like it, though I prefer the Walnut colour.
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Think I mite give it a very light staining to darken it a bit but not a lot
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Ah, looking like that, I could be Charlene, eh private Pile?
Back to top Go down
https://steelwolves.forumotion.co.uk
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 12:30 am

I promise I won't try and scratch the back of my skull from the inside with it !
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:16 am

I like the word TRY! Does look very good matey.
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:24 pm

And being a true steel wolf I have buckled like a kitkat in the sun under the peer pressure I was suffering and the deed is done . What a ballache though ! What ever they varnished it with was boarder line armour plating !
Now Stephen please pay attention as you will NOT see this very often but yes you were right it does look better dark !
My baby came home !  Ztgqe0
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Druid wrote:
And being a true steel wolf I have buckled like a kitkat in the sun under the peer pressure I was suffering and the deed is done . What a ballache though ! What ever they varnished it with was boarder line armour plating !
Now Stephen please pay attention as you will NOT see this very often but yes you were right it does look better dark !
My baby came home !  Ztgqe0

Should be cast in bronze and that statement placed on Steve's wall!
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:37 pm

That look bloody fantastic (Smug look on face) a proper M14, giant kudos matey.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Truly awesome
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Decided the 14's needed a home worthy of there status ;

My baby came home !  14ke2hv

And door open !

My baby came home !  2yuj1vl
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Ikea flatpack!
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:43 pm

I'm sure I can sqweeze a bear in it !
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 3:44 pm

M14's deserve the best.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Very, very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My baby came home !    My baby came home !  Empty

Back to top Go down

My baby came home !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Wolves :: Steel Wolves Team Members :: Shiney Kit Syndrome-
Jump to: