Steel Wolves
Steel Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Wolves

South Wales Based Airsoft Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glock of doom !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Druid

Druid

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Well I've had a cyma 18c for a fair few yrs not been used for quite a while as not working , didn't know if it was the gun or the batt SO took it up to dazmondo's on the wknd and tried his battery and low and behold it worked , answered that question then , feked battery ! Laughing
Looked into new battery's for it crappy original nimh 10squid from chinky poo land or £17 for a lipo from Airsoft Scotland . Not happy with either option  so have purchased a micro lipo and some pig tailed connectors, ripped out (quite literally) the old battery gubbins attached the new wired adapter and away to go . And funuck me it runs like a train ! cheers
think I mite have to get the 100 round hi-cap other wise I'll be emptying the 30round mag in one pull of the trigger ! affraid
Don't know how long the gun will hold together before it implodes but it'll be fun while it lasts ! lol!
Back to top Go down

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 am

Heeheehe Micro monster of plastic doom! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 5:15 pm

I love my Glock AEP, the lipo works well, the ROF is way more than I need and the mags don't leak gas Wink
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Fizackaly phteven!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Daz

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Aaavvit!!!
Back to top Go down
https://steelwolves.forumotion.co.uk

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 4:45 am

Say ello to my LITTLE friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glock of doom !  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock of doom !    Glock of doom !  Empty

Back to top Go down

Glock of doom !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Wolves :: Steel Wolves Team Members :: Technical Talk-
Jump to: