Steel Wolves
Steel Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Wolves

South Wales Based Airsoft Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 Empty
PostSubject: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Got to the stage when having to carry all my fecking meds and other crap was too much for my pockets. So a legit excuse for ordering a nice bit of kit. Tony knows what this kit is like, have ordered the storm (grey looking one) as a 'Bear' bag Twisted Evil

http://tactree.co.uk/511-rush-moab-6-backpack?keyword=Moab%206&category_id=0

Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:16 am

I do indeed . Bloody awesome bit of kit ! I use mine all the time from going to work to just general day to day use , you won't regret it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:57 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
castor

castor

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:38 pm

A bear bag! I love it, I hope you have space in it for spare mags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:22 am

Comes with a couple designed for M4 ones plus a hidden pistol compartment! Twisted Evil Just what you need for going round Sainsburys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Has it arrived ?????? Question
Are you now a tactically medicated bear ?????? Question
Does it do every thing you hoped for ?????? Question
Are you now a happy bear with his spanky new EDC ????? Question
bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:45 am

Oooolloooooooh yes! And with all the extra clips and straps can also mount it to my larger one. A very, very happy bear. Very Happy Feckin' meds are still crap though, on a 3rd lot of meds to try to solve head problem Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Druid

Druid

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Great about the bag , I do love my rush bags (I must do seeing as I now have 3 different sizes ! Twisted Evil )
BUT bit shit to say the least about the Med's Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Yep, now anti epilepsy meds, no side effects so far, but no reduction in headache. Low dose that their going to gradually build up. Epic bag though, the small one even fits my iPad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6   Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally An Excuse That Works! MOAB 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Wolves :: Steel Wolves Team Members :: Shiney Kit Syndrome-
Jump to: